Xiaomi offline sales: Xiaomi is expecting sales to come via offline soon
Xiaomi is now expecting that its atleast 50% of the sales to come via offline by the starting of next year. This brand is the fastest growing smartphone company and its expanding its reach in small cities as well. Costing of these smartphones are too affordable and that’s the reason why company is reaching all the heights. Company is looking forward to expand its network to about 100 more cities by the starting of next year.
Xiaomi have seen a massive growth in online business as well as offline business. Company is having about 40 Mi Homes and 2500 Mi Preferred partners as of now. As per the latest information Xiaomi has led the Indian smartphone market with around 30% share in Jan-March’18. Samsung is on 2nd with 25%, OPPO is on 3rd with 7.5% and Vivo is at 4th with 6.7%.
The way company is going right now is really commendable and we hope they will maintain this thing right through. Xiaomi has already made the most of online sales and users have shown their interest as well. If their offline sales will boost up, things will work out in favour of this company so easily.
Stay tuned for more updates on Xiaomi offline sale and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at the top tech news of the day:
- PayTm is giving massive offers on iPhone X and Galaxy Note 8 and giving the discount of around Rs 8000.
- India is going to start manufacturing of lithium-ion batteries very soon.
- As per a Study, apps those who are promoting “0healthy lifestyle” can slow down the artery ageing.
- WhatsApp is now sharing such limited data with Facebook when it’s come to payment feature.
- Airtel is trying to boost its network footprint and going to roll out many new mobile sites in various regions.
Have a look at few quick links: