WhatsApp messages can’t be evidence
You can’t consider WhatsApp messages as evidence in the court: Delhi HC
As per the latest report by Delhi High Court, WhatsApp messages aren’t legal evidence. You have to submit the original copy of the documents for the proof in order to proceed further.
The statement came when justice was hearing one of the petitions on last Monday. It was the matter of suicide note of the Arunachal Pradesh CM Kalikho Pul as he hanged himself.
So many people were talking about the suicide note that was on WhatsApp group. There were some serious allegations on that group but there wasn’t any confirmation of the sender.
This is a really positive update from the end of Delhi High Court. Let’s see what is going to be the update in this matter.
Stay tuned for more updates on WhatsApp messages and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Have a look at few WhatsApp missing features
- Now you can unsend your WhatsApp chats soon
- WhatsApp Sharing – Any type of file now
- Top Rivals of WhatsApp messenger
- Whatsapp Storage Feature
- Hidden features of social media, Have a look at it
- Whatsapp status isn’t a hit
- Social media addiction costing creativity
- Whatsapp vulnerability may let hackers read your encrypted messages
- Top free apps if you’re an Android user
- WhatsApp will soon allow you to edit sent messages
Have a look at few things that you should never share over social media:
- Try not to share your exact location over social media.
- Don’t share your full date of birth on social media.
- Try not to pass on your contact details on social media until it’s not urgent.
- Don’t share your travel plan on social media.
- Try not to discuss too much about your job profile.