WhatsApp global Outage Issue
WhatsApp is the most popular messaging app that is owned by Facebook as of now. But it’s been long time since WhatsApp is facing small issues on the regular intervals. This time on the occasion of New Year’s Eve, this messaging app has suffered global outage for around an hour. After that the technical team resolved the problem but so many users were posting and escalating about the issue. This is not the first time about WhatsApp global outage issue.
After those issues, a spokesperson by WhatsApp has mentioned that it was an issue that we’ve recently resolved the same. At the same time WhatsApp apologizes for the global outage issue.
WhatsApp is consistently growing and the user base of this messaging app is in few billions and this is emergent. Now as per the reports, more than 200 million users were affected due to this global outage. This happened for just few minutes when we just entered into the new year of 2018 and app was down. So many users in the other countries were also complaining about this issues on social media.
Stay tuned for more updates on WhatsApp global outage issue and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- WhatsApp delete feature is out for all
- Facebook is testing WhatsApp button
- WhatsApp Celebrity feature
- Unsend your WhatsApp chats soon
- WhatsApp messages can’t be evidence
- Top Rivals of WhatsApp messenger
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Very soon India will witness a ramp up in Wi-Fi hotspots and operation of CCTVs in this coming year.
- Facebook has recently clarifies that request for Aadhaar name was just a small test, nothing else.
- Smartphones are going to get smarter in this coming year with futuristic tech.
- You can’t negatively review past jobs on Google from now onwards.