Vodafone Idea merger may have new brand name
After the revolutionary change in telecom industry by Reliance Jio, almost every telecom company is trying to survive in market. Airtel is trying to compete with Reliance Jio and decreased the plans for data and calling. We’re getting so many updates about Vodafone and Idea merger that both companies are all set to take the challenge. Now both these companies are coming up with a new brand name after the merger.
Almost every telecom company is revising their calling and data plans as per the market standards. On the other hand users are making the most of it and getting all the benefits. 30GB data in a month is so common nowadays and due to this everyone is heading towards digital India. We’ve already witnessed the drastic change in digital transactions as well.
We all hope this merger will definitely create India’s largest mobile phone operators by its subscribers and revenue market share. As per the reports this deal is going to close in first half of 2018, it may come by March-April. Both these companies are in final leg of getting all approvals for merger to take on other competitive telecom companies.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Vodafone Idea are merging
- Idea Vodafone may launch JioPhone rival
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel, Idea, Vodafone are pushing for revenue
- Data Plans by Telecom Operators
- Good news for Reliance JioPhone users
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Now Xiaomi is all set to enter TV market in India on this coming month.
- There is a vivo carnival is going on with Amazon and you can get some massive discounts and exchange offers.
- Delhi government is going to re-develop few websites to make more users friendly.
- Jio is going to be the king of feature phone market in India.