Users shifting from Facebook to WhatsApp for News
As per the latest news, now users have started shifting from Facebook to WhatsApp for news. Now Instagram is the highest rating app among users and it’s trending along with WhatsApp. As a matter of fact, both Instagram and WhatsApp belongs to Facebook, but users are going away from Facebook.
Recently Facebook is suffering with worse customer relations when that data privacy break was happening few moments ago. After that data leak so many users have moved away from the app and they aren’t trusting Facebook anymore. It could be a major setback for the biggest social media giant Facebook. As per the recent survey now users are spending more time on WhatsApp and Instagram rather than Facebook. So things aren’t going in favour of Facebook.
A survey has found that it’s the responsibility of the platform to fix the issues with fake and untrustworthy news. There are massive percentage of users those were saying that the government should do something to stop this fake news. As per the ratio more than 50% were concerned about what is fake or what is real on internet. So many of them are shifting from Facebook to WhatsApp and this could be a disaster for Facebook.
Stay tuned for more information on users shifting on social media and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Airtel has recently announced a news plan of Rs 597 they will give you 10GB data with unlimited calling.
- Soon Samsung’s Galaxy Note 9 may come with 512GB storage capacity, it could be a mega hit.
- Now having a look at the plans by Reliance’s Jio, Airtel is trying to match up and take on Jio.
- Reliance is all set with the latest plan they will offer 4.5GB data/day with unlimited calling value.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Mark Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook Mistakes
- Parents tracking kids activities via social media
- Facebook value is going down
- You may send cash via Facebook soon
- Social Media can influence travel decisions
- Facebook isn’t collecting Aadhaar data
- Feeling down? Twitter Facebook may help
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study