Feeling down? Twitter Facebook may help you
As per the recent updates on social media, study claims that it can help you to boost up your mood. If you’re feeling low or down, Twitter and Facebook may help you out in that case. Social media can help you to trim down your depressing emotions and bring back the sense of well being.
As per findings that suggest that people who feel hesitant to talk, these people can make the most of it. Whenever people use to feel low such posts on Facebook and Twitter can help them to get out of negativity. “Sharing a status update on Facebook or a Tweet on Twitter, which let people reach a massive audience”.
It’s been so long people use to discuss about the importance of social media and few communication in personal. But as per the survey people feel they are more confident and expressive on social media.
Stay tuned for more updates on Twitter Facebook and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Social Media can influence travel decisions
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study
- Facebook is testing WhatsApp button
- Social Media Addicts are Happier
- Few Apps share personal data
- Social media apps have copied each other
- Hidden features of social media
- Social media addiction costing creativity
- Hackers can be dangerous soon
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Instagram is now allowing users to follow hash tags as well; this will really attract so many users.
- Google pixel 2 XL is now available at a massive discount of Rs 8,000 on few ecommerce websites.
- Android Oreo is recently running on less than 1% of the devices as per the statement issued by Google.