Have a look at top 5 TVs that you can consider under Rs 40,000
If you’re planning to buy a TV and your budget is under Rs 40,000 then you should consider this article. We will tell you the best TVs available in the market in this price range. After considering so many things we’ve shortlisted few TVs and have a look at those ones below:
Xiaomi 55-inches MI LED Smart TV
- This 55- inches TV will cost around Rs 39,999 that’s because of borderless screen among all the LED Smart TVs.
- It has 3 HDMI ports along with 2 USB ports and it has 16W speaker output as well.
Sony 32-inches Full HD LED Smart TV
- Now this will cost you around Rs 33,999 but it is 32 inches smart TV.
- Sound quality of this Tv is ultimate as we all know about Sony and this TV has 30W speakers.
- You can access Netflix, YouTube and others on this TV via Wi-Fi and ethernet.
Samsung 43-inches Full HD LED TV
- This TV will cost you around Rs 38,499 and this is coming up with 2 years of protection warranty.
- Sound quality of this TV is really good and it has 14W of speaker output that’s enough for this one.
LG 43-inches Full HD Smart TV
- Now this TV will cost you around Rs 35,999 and it comes with full HD display.
- This TV has built in Wi-Fi and has own App store which includes YouTube, Netflix and other apps.
- It has just one USB port and 2 HDMI slots but the sound quality is too good.
Panasonic 43-inches Full HD Smart TV
- This TV will cost around Rs 34,999; it’s a full HD smart TV, it also offers 20W of speaker output.
- TV is powered by a dual core processor and runs Android operating system.
Stay tuned for more information on TVs that you can consider and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links: