Social Media can influence your travel decisions
As per the recent study that shows, Instagram and Facebook likes are influencing our travel decisions. People those who’re really active on such platform are aware about this facts that social media can change the decisions. So we can say that there is a big impact of social media that can influence your travel decisions.
Study has found the more impressive a destination can sound on social media, the more people will book that place in the near future. As social media can leave such impact on the mind of the users that others use to follow. Nowadays people are checking out the reviews about the destination on social media that is also making a big difference.
As per the study Cuba was the most anticipated searches on social media and researchers noticed the increment in visitors. Social media can really transform the visibility of any location among the consistent users.
Stay tuned for more updates on travel decisions and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Now iPhone X is the latest hot topic for all the Smartphone manufacturing companies.
- Microsoft is now planning to move your personal outlook data to a datacenter nearby your location.
- Twitter is coming with few changes, first of all change in tweet length and now update in harassment policy.
- Vodafone is launching plans for their 4G users and this is just to encounter Jio’s latest plans.
- Here is a big update related to Facebook group, that now group admin can now ban users from commenting.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Social Media Revolution
- Women in engineering roles
- Social Media Addicts are Happier
- Offline stores are using online stores
- Social media apps have copied each other
- Teenagers with Smartphone addiction
- Social media addiction costing creativity
- Hidden features of social media
- Twitter maximized its tweets length