CEO of Snapchat approved redesign of the app
As per the recent updates, finally CEO of Snapchat approved the disliked redesign despite of several warnings. So many regular snapchat users were criticising that redesign and issued many warnings but Snapchat denied to make any changes. As per the CEO, users will get use to the app soon and will start enjoying the app again.
When it was redesigned company was aiming to separate the celebrity and friends content. And most of the users gave negative feedback to that move. As per the reports, around 83% of the users gave negative reviews on Apple App Store. Even few celebs were criticising as well including Kylie Jenner. But we all hope the things will be back on track very soon with Snapchat.
Its been so long since almost every social media app is trying to make changes on regular basis. WhatsApp is also one of the app which faces huge criticism for copying snapchat stories. But seems now users are adopting this feature and using the same regularly. So hopefully snapchat users will also accept this move and will be back on track soon.
Snapchat is trying to make this app easier to use and make the content look more interesting in coming future. Lets hope for some positive news from the end of biggest social photo sharing platform.
Stay tuned for more information on Snapchat approved redesign and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Jio is doing really well after launching the new international roaming plans.
- OnePlus 6 is now available to sale online, you can get It on various outlets and online stores.
- Google Duo’s latest update is now bringing screen share option to its app.
- You could share your Facebook post to your WhatsApp as per the reports.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Snapchat Group Video Calling is live now
- Parents tracking kids activities via social media
- Feeling down? Twitter Facebook may help
- Social Media can influence travel decisions
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study
- Facebook is testing WhatsApp button
- Snapchat Instagram Comparison
- Snapchat update isn’t pleasing for users