You may send cash via Facebook soon
That’s such amazing news from the end of Facebook if it is going to happen in the coming future. Facebook is working really hard with few new updates to cater maximum users with the app. But as per the latest updates Facebook is testing two new features as of now. First one would allow users to send money to others using this platform. Facebook has recently denied sharing more updates on this but as per the buzz things are going to be there.
As per few other reports, it is also possible that these updates will never be available. Let’s see what is in the stores of the social media giant Facebook.
Previously Facebook has launched the group payment feature within the Facebook messenger app to allow payments for group and individuals.
Digital payments are demand of modern world and Facebook is aware of this fact, how to take advantage of it. Facebook has huge amount of user base and this may help the social media giant to gain success in this.
Stay tuned for more updates on cash via Facebook and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Facebook achieves milestone, have a look at this
- Have a look at Facebook features
- Social media addiction costing creativity
- Biggest technology brands of the world
- Facebook planning ‘expiry’ for your posts
- Now watch Facebook Videos on Smart TV
- Facebook introduces Group Video Chat in Messenger
- Trump admits Facebook Twitter ‘helped’ him win
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Now iPhone X fever is attracting so many users and it reaches Bollywood now.
- Satya Nadella finally visited Hyderabad and he had an interaction with employees.
- Amazon is providing discounts on other seller’s products, stay tuned for more details.
- Airtel is giving huge data benefits of 70GB at the lowest amount of Rs 448 for 70 days.
- Reliance is going to sell its DTH unit.