Scientists develop material that may help make solar cells more efficient
Scientists have developed a new material that can make solar cells more effective and affordable, which may allow to use ample of renewable energy. They are pushing the performance of solar cells to levels never before reached. To solve the world energy crisis, high efficient material used to call Tandem Perovskite solar cell that will be ready to appear in future markets. Perovskite, compound material with crystal structure will replace silicon for converting sunlight into electrical energy.
As per Yen, “We’re producing higher-efficiency, lower-cost solar cells that shows great promise to help solve the world energy crisis’’. It will help us in order to protect our planet for our future generation. Due to a problem in absorbing most of the fossil fuel right now their team is focused on refining their innovative way to clean up the mess. Their advance discovery will help world using clean energy and that’s a massive update.
While silicon solar panels currently have 18% effectiveness rate efforts by the team have currently brought new solar cell about 23%.
Stay tune for more updates on efficiency of solar cell and other latest web technology news updates.
Have a look at a few quick links:
- New Robot System can pick, sort objects
- Technology for security cameras for Car
- Scientists developed new Technology
- India launches another navigation satellite
- Smartphone Technology to help in Blood Testing
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Snapchat is down again in few parts of Europe.
- You internet profile is probably on sale for around Rs 140 as cyber attackers are looking for information.
- Very Soon, Facebook news feed may have few new changes and it could disappoint a few users.
- As per the reports, Google knows what exactly you’ve been buying online.