Almost everyone was so excited about this amazing Smartphone from Google. Now this Google Pixel XL smartphone is costing around 66,985 that’s on higher side but let’s see Google is going to justify this or not. Company launched this phone on 13th of October, 2016 and this phone is coming up with few amazing features.
- This Google Pixel XL 32 GB Smartphone is coming up with 5.5 Inch display and this phone runs on Android v7.1 (Nougat) operating system.
- This Smartphone is having Quad core (2.15 GHz) processor which is coming with 4GB of RAM.
- Camera Quality of this is phone is simply amazing as company is providing 12.3 MP of main camera. Along with 8 MP of front camera which will include digital zoom as well. Main camera is coming up with “Auto Focus”, which is a big plus in this Smartphone. This phone is also coming up with Dual LED Camera Flash .
- This phone is having an internal memory of 32GB but this is not expandable but yeah you can use USB as an OTG, which is supporting in this one.
- Screen Resolution of this phone is 1440 * 2560 pixels which is good enough for a feature phone.
- When it’s come to battery backup, company is claiming up to 32 hours of Battery backup as the battery capacity is 3450mAh. Which is a Li-on battery and that will charge quickly as well.
- Weight of this Google Pixel XL 32 GB is around 168 grams which is good enough.
- Colors available for this phone are Black, Blue and Silver as of now.
- There are few sensors in this phone along with fingerprint sensor and those sensors are Light sensor, Barometer, Compass and Gyroscope.
- This is very normal but still we’re mentioning that it will support 4G networks as well.
Rating (3.5/5) of this phone isn’t justifying this Smartphone but we will strongly recommend this as a good pick.