Have a look at the update wherein PayTm rolls out app password feature
Everyone is going for PayTm due to lack of cash thus mobile trade and expenses platform. This company has recently declared a new App Password aspect towards its mobile app. So that now this attribute will allow this app users to set a safe PIN, password, pattern or fingerprint as well in order to provide more security of the money stored in their PayTm wallet even if the phone is lost.
As per the company, this feature is now available only to Android users and that may soon roll out to iOS customers as well. This will really help users in order to authenticate all the transactions. Such features are really important nowadays having a look at the usage of such things.
Here is few steps to activate this feature.
- First of all go to phone’s Settings:
- Security – Screen Lock – Choose Screen Lock.
- From there administrator can select Pin, Password, Pattern or Fingerprint to protect its phone.
Have a look at few quick links:
- PayTm Mera Cashback Sale
- Use PayTm Inbox to chat and transact
- Paytm Updates about payments bank
- Now there is no need for internet using PayTm