Parents tracking kids activities via social media
Now as per a survey around 61% of parents are using social media just to keep track of their kids. Now this is a massive percentage to show such parents are very concerned about the social life of their kids. They use to check for how their kids are doing socially and how much time they’re spending on social media.
Now as per another reports, mothers are more likely than father those who are keeping a sharp eye. Few parents are out there just to track the location of kids if they’re somewhere out for parties and stuff. As with the help of social media you can easily get to know about the location information.
Around 90% of the parents wanted to get the information about their kids from their classmates and their parents. Now that’s more of a traditional way of checking on their kids. Few parents agreed that their kids must understand their responsibility and they should get appropriate freedom to make mistakes. So that they can get lessons of their life going further and correct their mistakes accordingly.
Stay tuned for more information on Parents tracking kids activities and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Handset maker of Nokia HMD is aiming to be on top of the listings in India.
- Now YouTube spotted testing picture-in-picture feature for Web.
- If you haven’t done your KYC over PayTm, this may cause some issues for you now.
- ASUS has launched its ZenBook Flip S in India and that will cost you around Rs 1,30,990.
- Online search for farm related jobs fell down in the previous year: reports
Have a look at few quick links: