Optical Internet cables could help monitor earthquakes
As per the study that has found that optical fibers use to give high speed internet can help monitor earthquakes. That’s such big news coming up from the end of Latest Web Technology News.
Such optical fibers are thin strands of pure glass that is about the thickness of a human’s hair. There’re naturally package jointly to make cables that broadcast data signals over long distances by converting electronic signals into light.
Such networks may allow few scientists to study few things about earthquakes, specially the smaller ones. They can even pinpoint their sources more quickly than it is currently possible. Even civil engineers could take what they learn about how buildings and bridges respond to small earthquakes from the billion-sensors. If it will happen this is definitely going to be such huge revolutionary move from the end of the world of technology. With the help of this we can help so many earthquake affected areas where such things are happening frequently. Let’s see what else is in the stores of such scientists.
Stay tuned for more updates on Optical Internet cables and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Teenagers with Smartphone addiction
- Cyber attacks v/s corporate earnings
- Consider these if planning for new TV
- Watch NASA flight videos on YouTube
- New guidelines for online frauds
Have a look at few top tech news on the day:
- Now as per the reports, Jio’s latest plan of Rs 399 isn’t that attractive due to other telecom operator’s plans.
- Google will now pay around $1,000 for finding defects in few apps.
- When we talk about most risky threat of 2017 then Trojan horse is on top of the list.
- BSNL is coming up with such an amazing move with roaming facilities for UAE users.