OnePlus 6 smartphone reviews
Have a look at the OnePlus 6 smartphone reviews which is going to live up to all performance related expectations. This dual-sim smartphone will cost you around Rs 41990 and when you’ll check out the features, you’ll find this suitable. This phone is going to launch on 17th July, 2018 and company is yet to announce the official launch details.
- It’s a big screen smartphone and the display of this phone is 6.28 inches AMOLED display with 1080*2280 pixels resolutions.
- Phone is coming up with Octa Core processor and it will run on Android v8.1 (Oreo) operating system. Fingerprint sensor is also there in this phone.
- It has 6GB of RAM and 64GB of internal storage capacity but it is non-expandable still you can connect OTG.
- When its come to battery life, it has 3300 mAh of Li-Polymer battery and quick charging will be there too.
- It’s a water resistant and dust proof smartphone, it will be available in Midnight black and Mirror black colours.
- Weight of this smartphone is really light as its around 177 grams.
- Camera of this phone is really good and it has 16MP of front camera and 16MP of main camera. Camera is coming up with Exposure compensation and ISO control along with Exmor-RS CMOS Sensor.
- There are few camera features like digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face Detection and touch to focus modes.
- You’ll get few shooting modes like HDR mode and continuos shooting mode as well.
Official updates about this phone will be out soon and we’re expecting a lot from this phone. Hopefully this phone is going to attract so many smartphone lovers in this segment having a look at the features. We’ll update you once we will get any updates on this OnePlus 6 smartphone.
Stay tuned for more information on OnePlus 6 smartphone and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links: