Offline stores are using online stores
Now offline stores are also buying few products from the online stores like Flipkart, Amazon and PayTm mall. Festive offers are going on now days and few online stores are giving away few heavy discounts on their products. So these offline stores are getting the products on discounted price and reselling them all at the market prices.
Few offline store vendors mentioned that they are getting even more discounted price than offline distributor on the online stores. So many offline stores are trying to make the most of this festive season sale. Few Smartphone brands like iPhone, OPPO, Vivo, Redmi and Samsung which are available on the high discounts and Cashback offers. Even PayTm mall is also giving huge Cashback offers on few Smartphone brands. Even the items of general stores are also available on heavy discounts. So these companies are making the most of this festive sale and users are also coming their way.
It’s the right time to grab all the festive offers incase you’re planning to buy electronics or some other goods.
Stay tuned for more updates on Offline stores and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Amazon India Smartphone Sale
- PayTm Mera Cashback Sale
- Reliance Jio feature phone
- PayTm App gets new updates and features, check it out.
- BHIM v/s PayTm: The best cashless solution for India
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Now Android Smartphone users may be able to get unlimited storage from Google photos.
- As per the reports, India is on the very good track when it’s come to privacy options.
- PayTm is planning to hire around 10,000 more agents in order to complete KYC norms.
- Finally Flipkart is in the talks to pick up a stake in Bookmyshow.
- Now Facebook has launched food ordering and delivery service in US.