Here is the review for Moto G5 Plus, which is an amazing Smartphone in your budget. Motorola is really popular for its battery backup. Let’s just have a look at few specifications of this Moto G5 plus Smartphone. This is going to launch on 5th of May, 2017.
- Cost of this Smartphone is 16,990 Rs, which is really reasonable for such featured Smartphone.
- This Smartphone is coming up with 4GB RAM, that’s really heavy for such phone in that price range. Internal memory is 64GB, that is expandable up to 128GB.
- This dual sim phone is coming up with Octa core performance.
- Battery capacity of this phone is 3000 mAh Li-ion battery, which is coming up with turbocharging. You can charge your battery for 60% within just 15 minutes due to turbo-charging feature.
- Specialty of this Smartphone is a splash proof phone.
- This phone is really thick as well, as thickness is 7.9 mm.
- Display of this Smartphone is 5.2” inches and display type of this phone is IPS LCD.
- This phone is coming up with 12MP rear camera and 5MP front camera.
- You can now record 4K videos at 30fps with this Smartphone in HD quality.
- Front fingerprint sensor is there in this one.
This phone is a value for money Smartphone, so many users are going to like this Smartphone. We believe this phone is going to attract so many budget mindful users really soon.
If you are looking out few similar Smartphones, you may go for Huawei Honor 6X 64GB.
Stay tuned for more reviews on MOTO G5 PLUS and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links: