Now live bus, train location tracking via Google Maps:
Google Maps in India is rapidly growing and making few back to back updates in order to make app popular. Not it will be so easy to track the bus and train location using google maps. By using this feature it’ll be far more easier to track the estimated time for the users using public transportation. Once you’ll share the information with your contact, it will also show you ETA with google map. Recently this feature is available is available with Android users and it’ll be there with iPhone users very soon.
Google has recently shared the information via Twitter handle and mentioned about the update. So many users are going after this update and showing their happiness on Social media. No doubt its an interesting update and it will really help users to track their loved ones. Few others are saying that this update is almost like WhatsApp live location sharing feature with slight changes.
Previously google maps launched their two wheeler mode and it was a bit hit for many users. So many users are making the most of that update right now. Google is also trying to make few changes in context of connecting with few business profiles by launching messaging feature. It will help users to send text messages to the businesses around you in the maps.
Stay tuned for more information on location tracking using Google Maps and other Latest Web Technology News.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Schedule mails in Gmail app now
- Smartphone users to touch Rs 65 Crore in 2019
- Now Book a Cab via Google Assistant
- Google Collects users data via Android
- Now Desktop support for Android messages
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Vivo has confirmed you don’t to wait much for 5G smartphones, it’ll be out after OnePlus, Samsung and Huawei.
- As per a report, Indian IT market is all set to reach $12.9B.
- Google will not show you web links for few searches.
- Facebook plans to train 5 million Indians in digital skills by the end of 2021.