LinkedIn new salary tool – LinkedIn Salary
Finally LinkedIn have updated the new salary tool that will help you find top paying jobs. You can call this update as “LinkedIn Salary”, this will help so many users in order to find best jobs. It will help all the users and professionals in order to analyse and find the exact structure and overview. Once you’ll get to know about company, it’ll automatically give you detailed distribution of base salary along with extra payoffs.
Now LinkedIn users may know how their payoff differ for job titles, but this is depending on the company structure. Apart from that advantage of a master degree and it will help them plan their further education along with job.
When its come to premium section, LinkedIn will give access to LinkedIn Salary without asking for their salary information. So basically indirectly company is promoting is premium section and indirectly asking users to opt for that section. There are so many other advantage that will also help you to get the better jobs of your segments.
This feature is also disclosing that in the recent times Bengaluru is the highest paying city. After that Mumbai comes and Delhi NCR is coming after Mumbai when its come to high paying salaries to candidates.
In the world of competitive jobs in India, this feature will help users to find best jobs with the most reliable data what companies are paying today. Also it will provide much more transparency to the candidates as well. It will only vary as per the company to company and the qualification criteria of the candidate.
Stay tuned for more updates on LinkedIn new salary tool and other Latest Web Technology News.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Facebook takes on LinkedIn job opening features
- LinkedIn updates, Have a look
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Instagram is now working on new profile layouts and this update will reduce focus on the count of followers.
- Quikr is doing great and they double its revenue in the financial year 2018.
- Few social media giants like Facebook, Twitter and WhatsApp meet summons.
- OYO has now more rooms options in China than India.