LG is launching first 88 inches 8K resolution OLED TV
Now this is going to be the biggest update when we talk about revolutionary update in television industry. LG is coming up with something really big with the launch of this massive 88 inches 8K resolution OLED TV. This technology is going to be something very interesting because of its ultimate picture quality. This is going to be four times better than the 4K resolution and almost 16 times better than full-HD quality.
By manufacturing this 88 inches OLED TV, company also breaks the 77 inches OLED screen size milestone. Company is going to showcase this screen at CES-2018 conference which is going to be held from 9th-12th of January.
When we talk about pricing of this OLED TV, we have to wait for some time till the company announces. Well needless to say but this is going to be more expensive than the Samsung 88 inches 8K resolution display. That actually costs around $20,000 and this is going to be far more expensive than this one.
The craze of 4K resolution TV has just progressed gaining the momentum so it may take some time to establish. Apart from the LG is trying to so hard to capture the market of Samsung and other competitive brands. As per the reports even Apple is going to take the LG’s support for their foldable Smartphones.
Stay tuned for more updates on LG OLED TV and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Lenovo Ideapad 320 Reviews
- Acer Predator Helio Gaming Laptop
- Consider these before buying Laptop
- Samsung is all set to replace Apple
- Consider these if planning for new TV
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Scientists have recently developed a new humanoid robot that can do exercises and even sweat like human being.
- Google is going to partner with Micromax in order to launch budget Smartphone costing Rs 2000.
- Amazon is claiming that over 5 billion items dispatched in 2017 via Amazon Prime service.