Idea and Vodafone may launch JioPhone rival
Reliance Jio is the biggest issue for all rivals in the recent telecom industry and they are facing hard time. Jio is coming up with back to back updates that are letting other operators think on their plans. Airtel has already launched so many plans in order to make a move over Reliance Jio. Now Idea and Vodafone are also planning to launch JioPhone rival very soon.
Previously Airtel has already announced the launched of JioPhone competitive entry level 4G Smartphone at the cost of Rs 1,399. Now it’s time for Idea-Vodafone which is all set to make a huge move just to provide this entry-level Smartphone. As per the reports, this deal is going to close before Diwali with the help of Lava and Karbonn companies.
It’s a modern era of 4G and telecom operators feel that they’ve to target many users with non 4G connectivity. Even they want to reach out those 500 million mobile users those who aren’t having Smartphones. We all hope that this will really change the lives of so many people around there.
Stay tuned for more updates on JioPhone rival Smartphone and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- As per the reports now India is the fastest growing market for the Amazon Prime.
- Google India has introduced few new AdWords features.
- Finally Twitter brings in-stream video ads to India.
- Kapil Sharma is the riskiest celebs to search over Internet: McAfee
- Apple Music Partners AR Rahman to set up few music labs in India.
Have a look at few other quick links: