Two-Third Indian facing phone addiction
Now as per the recent survey that has mentioned that around two-third of the Indians are addicted to their phones. The entire world is moving towards the revolution in the context of technology and things are moving forward. Things are really changing the way we’re getting jobs, communications, entertainment and accessing our finances.
As per the statement made that more than 48% of the users are addicted to their phones and can’t leave. So many Indians have mentioned that they can’t go out of the house without their phones. More than 90% of Indias have mentioned that digital technology had already made a positive impact on their lives. Nowadays Indians are so keen to watch movies and shows online.
It’s been so long now since Reliance Jio made a huge difference in this world of the Telecom industry. Smartphone users are increasing day by day and this is just because of massive discount in mobile data. We all hope that it will grow rapidly soon in the coming time as well the way things are going right now.
Basically The waves of the phone hurt the brain, which causes difficulty falling asleep, and consequently, sleep deprivation. Not only mobile phones can affect the health of people if used too often, but they can also limit face-to-face communication between them. The way things are going on with the users those who are using it more often, that’s drastic to see.
Stay tuned for more information on phone addiction and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- As per the recent reports, Facebook stock at all time high despite data breaches.
- Your phone may be spying on you: Reports
- Twitter has recently suspended around 70 million accounts in last two months.
- Reliance Jio to provide 4.5GB daily data with unlimited calling at a very low cost of Rs 299.
- BSNL has recently launched a broadband plan with 20Mbps that too at an unbeatable cost of Rs 491.
- WhatsApp new feature will allow only admins to post in the WhatsApp’s groups.
Have a look at few quick links: