Impact of being inactive on Social Media
Now if you’re inactive on social media then there might be a possibility that few recruiters may not hire you. As per the survey 17% of the recruiters may not hire you just because you’re too active on Social Media. This scenario is even worse in case the candidate’s visibility isn’t there on Social Media. Reports are suggesting that there are 57% of the recruiters those who won’t find you appropriate for job profile.
Now days few parents use to oppose social media for their kids and this article is for all of them. As if you will find this information really useful if you’re looking for a job profile. Now days more than 90% of the companies are using social media accounts like LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter. They use to do that in order to look out for and screen candidates.
So many employees are using LinkedIn to check out for job profiles are recruiters are also posting jobs over there. So this will really help few candidates.
Stay tuned for more updates on impact of being inactive on Social Media and other Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study
- Facebook is testing WhatsApp button
- Social Media can influence travel decisions
- Fight against hate content online
- Social Media Addicts are Happier
- Few Apps share personal data
- Top Rivals of WhatsApp messenger
- Social media apps have copied each other
- Have a look at few Smartphones addiction problems
- How to verify twitter account
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Now you can link your Aadhaar by sitting at your home.
- Google map has recently helped to find out a girl who was lost in Delhi.
- WhatsApp has started testing a new feature that is “Restricted Groups”, it will be out soon.
- Very soon Robots will be there to help online students in order to study better.
- Ericsson is working in order to apply faster 5G networks.