Group Audio calling feature in WhatsApp
WhatsApp has recently spotted testing group audio calling feature in iOS and “Select All” feature on Android. WhatsApp is consistently testing so many features, out of which many updates are reaching non-beta users while some don’t. Many WhatsApp users were asking for group audio calling feature over this platform. And finally company is testing this feature and after that it’ll be easy for users to make group audio calling. Right now this update is available for few beta testers and in that updates users can merge their calls.
About WhatsApp update on Android, that brings select all feature that will help users to mark all messages as read. You’ll get this option on the top of the right corner in the app and you’ll be able to mark unread messages as read. In order to active this option you’ve to select at least one chat. In case it’s not available for you right now then it will come to you in the next beta update.
Soon users will be able to find one icon during video call in order to add more users: Sources. Still this update in under testing process and it will reach non beta users soon. We’ll update you as soon as we’ll get any information.
Stay tuned for more update on group audio calling feature and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Parents tracking kids activities via social media
- Reliance JioPhone to have WhatsApp Support
- Feeling down? Twitter Facebook may help
- WhatsApp group video call feature is live
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study
- WhatsApp is extending deadline to delete chats
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Recently Patanjali ties up with government telecom operator BSNL and launches SIM cards.
- Airtel has just introduced a new Rs 449 plan for prepaid users and offering 2GB data per day.
- Now Indian railway is going to inform you if your ticket is going to confirm or not.
- Hotstar sets a new record during this IPL 2018.