Google Tez is trying to take on WhatsApp, PayTm.
Now in this world of digital transaction every e-wallet firm is coming up with latest techniques, offers and features. Considering all these things Google Tez has decided to take on WhatsApp and PayTm. Previously PayTm introduced the messaging feature inside the app and now Google Tez has added the same. Now this new feature is rolling out slowly and it offers simple chat functionality to the existing users.
As per the reports, Google Tez has over 10 million users right now and this new feature will encourage more. Right now users can make payments via mobile in India and they can use UPI payments as well as per the availability.
From now on there will be a dedicated chat button inside the app right next to Pay and Request buttons. So that you can freely chat to your contacts ask for your payment confirmations and other issues. Apart from that you can disable or block any of your friend if you don’t want to see them in your list.
Stay tuned for more updates on Google Tez and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Recently researchers have found few website those are having issues with cryptocurrency mining malware.
- Apps like Signal and Telegram are down for few users but they will be back soon.
- Xiaomi launches MI TV 4A in India at an unexpected cost starting at Rs 13,999.
- Twitter is trying to work on fixing up the issue related to cryptocurrency scam.
- Now Google’s G-board for Android had added the support for 20 new languages.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day: