How to delete Google Search History
We normally use to search so many things on Google about Images, videos, news and other activities. So basically those files always use to be there in the Google Search History with a database. You can check those files anytime whenever you want and you can erase that history too.
Well you can delete so many things by using “My Activity Service” by logging into your Google account. Have a look at the steps to remove your Google Search History:
- First of all you have to login into your Google account.
- Click on your Google My Activity section by login to their website.
- There you can check “Delete Activity by”
- Choose the day whatever you want and you can select at your own as well.
- You can choose the product and select ‘Search’ and ‘Image Search’ options.
- Finally you can delete from there.
You have to follow a slightly different method if you’re using your Smartphone:
- On mobile after login to Google “My Activity” you will get to see three-line menu icon on the top.
- Tap on “Delete Activity by” and choose the option what exactly you want to delete.
This isn’t just a way to delete your data but you can actually stop few stalkers. By using this method you can check who exactly are questioning through your mobile devices.
Stay tuned for more updates on Google Search History and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links: