Google Collects users data via Android
As per a study that suggests that Google collects users data via Android and this news could be shocking news. We’ve got the information after a study by Vanderbilt University that mentioned and justified about that statement. So many users may be unaware about this fact but Google collects personal information of the users.
Google is the world’s largest internet venture that is having around 2 billion users all over the world. It has so many parts including Gmail, Photos, YouTube and Calendar. When we talk about US it had more than 53% of the market share recently. When we talk about our country it has so many apps that has huge amount of user approval and consumption in India. While using all the apps nobody use to read the guidelines and instructions and we just click on accept without even reading. Google don’t use to hide anything but the company declare everything prior to everything.
This information may create a buzz out there by its content and they way that study came out.
Stay tuned for more information on Google Collects users data and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Now Desktop support for Android messages
- Make calls and book appointment via Google Assistant
- Google Assistant in Hindi soon
- Android smartphones are sharing info
- Google Play is offering discounts
- How to delete Google Search History
- Top free apps if you’re an Android user
- Biggest technology brands of the world
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Google is looking in order to connect with local stores on its pay platform.
- TEZ has changed its name to Google Pay and it is going to be super hit soon.
- Mastercard and Visa may miss RBI deadline: reports
- As per the recent report, more than 50% of Indian users don’t buy online after browsing.