Google Assistant will speak in Hindi this year
Now that’s a big update coming up from the end of Google that it’s digital assistant will be available in more than 30 languages. Basically Google Assistant is artificial intelligence software which has recently deducted the work load of typing from human beings. This is available on all the android devices and other devices connected with the speakers. Now this program will help many people or families that can speak their regional languages properly.
This is going to happen within same year only, now Google Assistant will be there in more than 30 languages. Probably this will reach more than 95% of the supportable Smartphones all across the globe.
What is Google Assistant?
Basically it’s an app powered by Google that provides the facility to help users with just one tap. You can access your assistant by pressing and holding your home button just by saying, Ok Google. You will find this under the setting tab of your Google app and there you’ll get Google Assistant, turn on. If you’ll say something to your Google Assistant, you will get an instant reply from the end of that software.
Stay tuned for more updates on Google Assistant and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- WhatsApp may share few details about you with Facebook.
- There are so many Smartphones and those are all set to launch by the end of this month.
- Idea is trying to beat Jio with flat Rs 2,000 cash back on so many 4G Smartphones.
- There are so many amendments are going on in the case of H-1B visa, things aren’t looking easy.
- Now new iPhone app will help out heart patients.
Have a look at few quick links: