Facebook value is going down
Recently Facebook CEO has announced one update about Facebook news feed wherein users can select about their updates. Users will be able to get more updates from family and friends than the post from brand and promotional media. As per the recent reports, Facebook value is going down due to this update and brands are criticizing too.
When we talk about the shares of Facebook those fell within few hours of the announcement. Those shares fell around 4% in such a quick time.
Facebook mentioned in statement that we’re getting continues feedbacks and users are looking forward to connect more with their friends. Otherwise users are getting more updates regarding to brands, trades and other posts related to media.
Even CEO admitted that this update may not pay off at first but that’s important from the users prospective. But considering this change many investors are sad about this change as they were making the most from this.
This step by the biggest social media giant may encourage few users to step back over the platform. Facebook has taken a good step as they prioritized the misleading the information from the news feed. And now users will be able to get in touch with their friends and family more than before.
Stay tuned for more updates on Facebook value and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- WhatsApp is going to get a new update and in this you’ll get a Gmail like feature very soon.
- Amazon great Indian sale is going to be live from 21st Jan and you’ll get upto 40% discount on Smartphones.
- HTC has recently suspended the update related to Android Oreo from HTC 10 Smartphone.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Facebook isn’t collecting Aadhaar data
- You may send cash via Facebook soon
- Facebook achieves milestone
- Social media addiction costing creativity
- Facebook planning ‘expiry’ for your posts
- Now watch Facebook Videos on Smart TV
- Facebook Messenger may show more ads
- Impact of being inactive on Social Media
- Social Media Helps in Weight Loss: Study