Driverless trains will be there soon
Soon there will be soon exciting news for the Delhi metro rail users that there will be driverless trains soon. These trains will run on the Magenta Line by the end of this month hopefully. This train will run on a track of around 13 KMs long and it is going to be under inspection by the CMRS. After the inspection the date will be out for the regular schedule for such trains.
Trains will be running under the automated mode but for now drivers will be there in case of any emergency. As per another update these train will run with a frequency period of around 90-100 seconds. This is going to be a major update in the field of revolutionary technology. So good to see that technology is going on the right path and few engineers are making the most of it. From now it will be there between Kalkaji Mandir and botanical garden section of the metro railway line.
Stay tuned for more information on Driverless Trains and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- It’s time for driverless buses, have a look at it
- Scientists developed new Technology
- Toyota’s flying car is on the way, have a look
- Sony Xperia Hello Communication robot
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- UC browser has recently disappeared from the Google play stores in India.
- WhatsApp may come out few with amazing features soon and it may come up with app for iPad users.
- Amazon is now going to invest around Rs 2,900 Cr in the Indian unit.
- Indian goods spice up China’s shopping festival and that is creating a buzz over there.
- OYO has finally launched the hotel management service for the second home owners.