Data Plans by Telecom Operators
After the revolutionary change in telecom market almost each and every telecom operators are giving huge data benefits to uses. There was a time, when people were getting around one or two GB of data per month. But recently the time has changed and now almost every data user is getting around 1GB per day. Now again we’re heading towards more and more data due to higher competition among telecom operators. There are so many operators those who are giving around 2GB data per day, let’s just have a look at few data plans by those Telecom operators.
- Reliance Jio is offering around 56GB data per month on the unbeatable cost of Rs 198 with 2GB limit/day.
- Airtel is offering 56GB data/month for 28 days at the cost of Rs 349 with limit of 2GB per/day.
- Vodafone is offering 56GB data/month for 28 days just like Airtel at the cost of Rs 349 with same limit.
- Idea is slightly expensive as they are giving 56GB at Rs 879 for 28 days with 2GB limit per/day.
- BSNL is offering 120GB data at just Rs 549 for 60 days with 2GB limit per day.
- Aircel is giving 168GB data with the validity of 84 days, they’re taking Rs 419 with 2GB limit per/day.
Stay tuned for more details on Data Plans by Telecom Operators and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- California is looking forward to ram up the sales of its electric vehicles.
- Google has recently rolled out a new feature “Mute This Ad”.
- Twitter is coming up with a new update wherein that feature let advertisers sponsor “Moments” from publishers.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Idea Vodafone may launch JioPhone rival
- Reliance Jio tops in 4G speed
- Vodafone Idea are merging
- 29% users feel mobile payments are unsafe
- Reliance Jio updates – It becomes primary data connection
- Airtel broadband surprised everyone with festive offer
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel, Idea, Vodafone are pushing for revenue
- Guidelines for Smartphone Makers