Bollywood stars are making Amazon Flipkart a hit
Now it’s a time of digital India and such e-commerce platform like Amazon Flipkart are making it a big deal. The way things are going on with e-commerce industry, it’s getting really big and growing rapidly day by day. Nowadays these platform are taking the help of list A celebs in order to make their brands super hit. Both the platforms are offering massive discounts and offers on the regular basis.
Recently we’ve heard about few big names those who got associated with such big e-commerce platforms. Here at Amazon, Mr Amitabh Bachchan and Alia Bhatt along with Super star Salman khan were promoting Amazon Prime Video. It was such a big deal that they got to collaborate with such superstars. On the other hand Flipkart has selected Ranbir Kapoor and Shraddha Kapoor as a brand ambassadors. So they both are investing big time on the celebs of the B-town.
When we talk about other platform like Myntra, they’re also using the services of Deepika Padukone and Hritik Roshan. So such superstars are trying really hard to make it big. And these platform are running back to back sale like prime day and big shopping days to engage more people.
Stay tuned for more updates on Amazon Flipkart and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Now 100 million Amazon Prime members
- Telegram brings several new features
- Now Desktop support for Android messages
- Coming Soon: Laptops with 28-Hours Battery Life
- Make calls and book appointment via Google Assistant
- Reliance’s JioFi dongle exchange offer
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Truecaller is coming up call recording feature for it’s premium users, that’s going to be huge one.
- Facebook fails to stop users from sharing such pirated movies and videos.
- Amazon Prime day sale is few days away wherein users will get massive discounts and deals on electronics and gadgets.