Indian Engineers build solution for automobile technology
Indian engineers are trying to build critical solutions for the future of automobile technology, that’s going to a revolution. When we talk about the biggest car brand Mercedes-Benz, there is an Indian behind that. This heading may not be that prominent but other leading car manufacturers are investing in the future of automobile technology.
Recently the setup of Indian Mercedes-Benz has transformed from small section with a staff of around 20 workers in Bengaluru. When we talk about Bosch, that has the biggest R&D centre in India right now. For this company, India plays a vital role in not only developing value-effective resolutions for evolving markets, but also contributing towards big data. Such is the deepness in Indian talent that linked and self-governing technology are the two main factors where our nation plays a vital role.
Bosch is working on electric vehicle solutions for India and has stamped out a distinct division for connected mobility solutions. Such vehicles will either own intelligence themselves or AI will play a vital role in their development. Ford India has already mentioned that they’re going to invest around $195 million to set up a global technology and business centre in India.
Stay tuned for more updates on automobile technology and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Facebook, Google, Microsoft & Twitter partner to simplify user data transfers.
- We will see growth but not ready for a double digit growth yet: Wipro CEO
- Airtel, BSNL offer big discounts to hold on to broadband users.
- Amazon Prime Days sees 35% sign-ups from small towns.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Coming Soon: Laptops with 28-Hours Battery Life
- 5G smartphones to reach 100 million by 2021
- India Launches another navigation satellite
- Smartphone Technology to help in Blood Testing
- Now drones will read human heart rate
- New Robot System can pick, sort objects
- Technology for security cameras for Car