Apple files patent for foldable iPhone
We’ve recently heard a lot about foldable smartphones and now Apple is coming forward for such smartphones. As per the reports, company was working with LG on this project of foldable smartphones. And now apple has filed an application for patent of foldable iPhone. Company is yet to announce the name but this will open like a book wherein you can open and close.
We’re so sure that this is going to attract so many apple lovers as this will consume lesser space. Display of this device is also going to be so flexible and that’s such an amazing feature of this phone.
Now this project will take a bit of time to start and this may start around 2020. Previously apply was planning to go with Samsung as they are the best in this field. But now company is planning to go with LG. Let’s see what is in the stores of Apple for the foldable iPhone, this is going to be interesting.
Stay tuned for more updates on foldable iPhone and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Samsung to launch foldable Smartphone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 reviews
- Apple iPhone 8 to feature wireless charging
- OPPO F5 Smartphone Reviews
- Have a look at Apple iPhone 8 reviews
- Driverless trains will be there soon
- Air Purifiers sales rise due to high pollution
- Toyota’s flying car is on the way
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Finally Android 8.0 Oreo update is here now and it’s there in the OnePlus 5 beta version.
- Chinese people are now demanding few fashion articles from India.
- Supreme Court is going to hear pleas matter about Aadhaar.
- You will be able to manage your diabetes with your Smartphone very soon.