Android smartphones are sharing info
Google has recently confirmed that Android smartphones are sharing your location data even when the location services in disable mode. As per the reports, android is collecting that data unsuspectingly and sharing that with Google after location services are off.
Finally company has confirmed that they will stop this thing by the end of this month. Even they have mentioned that there are no such solutions of this problem. Even resetting your phone won’t work out in this problem.
Some researchers have mentioned, no matter data is encrypted still it is possible to send data to the third party. And just in case the handset is affected with spyware, this may cause the third party services too.
Even we’ve heard few apps are sharing personal data and as per the reports there are 70% of these apps. And now this statement regarding Google has confirmed about location data sharing may create a buzz here.
Stay tuned for more updates on Android smartphones and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- New android update may save more space
- Top free apps from Play Store
- Smartphones with big battery backup
- Top Rivals of WhatsApp messenger
- How to install old versions of Android Apps
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Hike has recently announced the partnership with Airtel Payments Bank.
- Instagram has made a recent update about joining the live video session.
- Facebook is planning to train around 5 lakh people digitally by the end of 2020.
- When we talk about mobile user base in India, it falls around 2.8 million in this September.
- Facebook has announced 4K photo sharing ability on messenger.
- Vodafone is giving away few amazing offers and giving 1GB per day at just Rs 199.