Now 100 million Amazon Prime members
Amazon has finally disclosed that it has more than 100 million prime users, that’s such a biggest update. Company has recently launched Amazon Music and it is also doing very good and Amazon is really trending. Amazon has made it so easy for the movies lovers to stream the videos and few TV shows. With the help of prime membership users are getting their products they are selecting on Amazon with priority. Apart from that they can entertain themselves with some really good HD Bollywood, Hollywood and regional movies.
CEO has also informed that now Amazon Music has ten million paid customers, that’s a very big deal. Now amazon music is getting the expansion and it will be available to more than 30 new countries.
Prime is offering so many exciting things and it offers free delivery that too within two hours in many cities. Shares of this ecommerce giant is consistently going up which have risen around 69% in last one year. Amazon is there because of its quality products and services, that’s the reason it is unbeatable in ecommerce market.
Stay tuned for more information on Amazon Prime members and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- As per UIDAI, Aadhar can’t be compared to Google and Facebook.
- Amazon has recently declared partnership with best buy in order to launch fire TV edition smart TVs.
- Now reports are coming that few data storage norms are splitting digital payment companies.
- Due to EU privacy laws, Facebook will have to change user terms very soon.
- WhatsApp has recently introduced “High Priority” notification feature.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Amazon India Smartphone Sale
- Amazon looks to sell its exclusive Smartphone offline to clear stock
- Now confidential mode for Gmail soon
- Mark Zuckerberg apologises for Facebook Mistakes
- Snapchat Group Video Calling is live now
- Now use Instagram Hashtags and mentions in bio
- Mobile phone bills may not go down further