Now Microsoft, Apollo Hospitals to use AI for cardiac diseases
Now in order to counter cardiac diseases Microsoft is going to partner with Apollo hospitals to expand it’s healthcare artificial intelligence. As well all know about Artificial intelligence, eyecare made the most of this technology in order to tackle vision issues. But now after the new collaboration of Microsoft and Apollo hospitals there is something special for the heart patients. This technology will help doctors to predict the risk of heart’s patient and they can make a treatment plan accordingly.
Cardiac diseases are among leading issues in Indian health sector and we can trim down the ratio by using technology. Now this Al technology will surely help in order to predict the exact scenario and prevent and plan accordingly. We’re hoping the best out of this technology so that we can save the lives of many across the country.
This partnership was announced at the annual conference and exhibition of HIMSS (Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society). Now let’s hope this partnership will be fruitful and brings us emerging healthcare technology solutions which will start supporting soon.
Stay tuned for more updates on Al for cardiac diseases and other Latest Web Technology News.
Have a look at few other top tech news of the day:
- Netflix is now going to bring video previews to its iOS & Android apps.
- As per the reports in the year of 2017, online sales of smartphones and televisions went on a high note.
- Now the tools which use to hack your phone are getting cheaper day by day.
- Blackberry has sued Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram over patent violation.
- OLA and UBER is hurting cab businesses all over the world.
Have a look at few quick links: