Aadhaar Pay App is now available
Now it’s time for your all new private sector bank and that is Aadhaar Pay App. You may download this app by visiting play store. This is another step to make our cashless economy plans to reach on the top level. This initiative by IDFC bank will really help users to pay through your Aadhaar Pay App. All you have to do is you need to connect your Aadhaar card with your bank account. Let’s just have a look at few more details on this.
- Main benefit of this Aadhaar Pay app that this will reduce the extra charges charged by MasterCard and Visa. So many users will adopt this mode of payment because of this quality.
- This will help users to make cashless payments that too without even having Smartphone. But business that is accepting the payment has to have a Smartphone.
- Here you don’t need to remember your password because your fingerprint is your password. So we can judge the level of security of this Aadhaar Pay app.
- As you don’t need to remember your password. But you have to connect your Aadhaar based number with your bank account to initiate the payments.
- This is an easy to use app and so many users will soon attract towards this mode of payment. But one needs to install a biometric scanner and then link that to the app to make the payments.
- This app is available on Google Play Store.
- You must be having an active internet to use this app.
- As per the reports, you can’t use this app for fund transfers as of now.
- There is a transactional limit as well; you can make transactions up to 10,000 Rs for now.