Updates about 5G Smartphones
As per the reports, 5G smartphones are going to hit over 100 million units by the end of 2021. We’re currently in the era of 4G smartphones and we can get at a very affordable cost as of now. 5G Smartphone’s shipment are expected to grow by 255% by end of 2021 and it’ll reach around 110 million units.
Growth rate may be on slower side when its come to initial phases but it’ll grow rapidly, as per reports. Now US, Japan, China and Korea are going to be the key manufacturers when its come to 5G smartphones. If it will be implemented successfully, we will definitely witness a massive growth in the smartphone industry.
We know how the smartphone industry went up after launch of 4G services, it’ll be double of that growth now. 5G is surely going to be a revolution in telecom industry as well as smartphone industry. We’re hoping for the launch of the 5G, but surely it will take time when its come to implementation.
Stay tuned for more information on 5G Smartphones and other Latest Web Technology News updates.
Have a look at few quick links:
- Telecom Companies are giving data benefits for IPL
- Mobile phone bills may not go down further
- Vodafone Idea merger for new brand name
- Reliance Jio broadband services
- You can’t do things if PayTm KYC isn’t done
- Google Tez is trying to take on WhatsApp, PayTmPayPal teams up with Android Pay
Have a look at few top tech news of the day:
- Facebook must face class action over facial recognition: US judge
- Finally Facebook has confirmed that it collects data beyond users.
- Sony has launched its first dual rear camera phone and it’s a good news for Sony Smartphone lovers.
- Ola is all set to add around 10,000 electric three wheelers soon.
- Reliance Jio may offer HD channels at an unbeatable cost of Rs 400 very soon.